- A security background
- A minimum of 2 years of sales experience
- Posses their own vehicle
- Must be willing to work on a commission basis
- Only serious inquiries please!
Fax or E-mail your resume to:
Fax #: (416) 850-0182
2. We are now accepting resumes for security guard positions.
Resumes, in Microsoft Word or PDF can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants must have a law enforcement diploma or equivalent
- Must be licensed by the Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services
- All applicants must be fluent in English, both verbal and written
- All applicants must be willing to work shifts
- And if applicant does not posses his or her security guard / private investigator license, the must meet the licensing requirements;
- Applicants must be 18years of age.
- Applicants must be legal to work in Canada
- Applicants must not have a criminal record
- Applicants must have taken the 40 hours (security guard) or 50 hours (private investigator) mandatory Ministry Training and Testing.